Wednesday 24 August 2011

First you twist it!

Bit of a random post here but I thought I'd update on what I've been doing lately. 
Today I took a trip to a couple of shops with most of my family- (my mum, older sister and an older brother, both back from uni) and it soon turned into a food shop... :') Aside from the boredom of finding the best deals on peaches and plums, I did manage to reignite my love for a certain biscuit *drum roll please* 


OREOS (the pack's half finished already!)


A bit of an anti-climax maybe but hey, anything that can bring a smile to my face here in sunny England... (I was being sarcastic about the, 'sunny' part if you haven't guessed- when will they invent a sarcasm font?!)
A few more things I've been loving lately that you may see in a later post include:


Fashion~
  • semi precious stones
  • leopard print (particularly nails and tights)
  • coloured jeans (favourites being beige and burgundy)
  • and HATS! my love for hats has somehow increased and I will be showing my hat collection in the near future... *ooo, the excitement!*


Makeup~ 
  • eyeliner (rather vague but it's a change from the eyeshadow I stick to) 
  • and rosy lips


Finally~
  • despite telling myself I wouldn't, I have been sucked into the new series of big brother... ¬¬
  • of course, as Doctor Who draws closer, I cannot contain my excitement (to the dismay of my older sister)
  • I have also been attached to my piano for a while- the theme of BBC drama Sherlock being my latest favourite to play... (I do have a life, please believe me)


What have you been enjoying lately?

Tanya xx





3 comments:

  1. Hi! I like that cap on last photo =) I Also like rosy lips ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- my first comment yay, thank you- made my day :-) It's my favourite cup and I'll be doing a lip product post soon so watch out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Totally will! I Have alot of my favorite cups =D I love cups.

    ReplyDelete