Tuesday 23 August 2011

A little introduction.

So, I've been meaning to start my posts for a while now and as I live in England and it's pouring down with rain mid/late-August, I thought now would be as good as any other day to get the ball rolling!
It seems right that the place to start would be to tell a bit about myself and what the blog will be like. I'm Tanya, 14 and I live in London. (Sure the weather isn't as great as I'd like but what can I say- I love it here!) I am an aspiring playwright and love all things creative: music, fashion, beauty and Harry Potter... sorry, I had to put that in. Can't forget Doctor Who, Merlin or Sherlock either.. what can I say, I can get a little obsessive...
Anywho, I'll try not to bore you with facts about my life and hope that in the future we can get to know each other better through rambles, reviews and hauls. 
I can babble sometimes... 


Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment